Sunday, December 2, 2018

Beautiful Fall Day

I am not the type of person who enjoys the cold... seriously. When our area was hit with some colder than normal temperatures I was ready to mentally prepare myself for the winter blues.  I know many in the Northern areas have already had SNOW so feel free to chuckle a little at me. 

This weekend we had some lovely temps though. I was so pumped and then the rain came and stayed Friday and Saturday. Sunday, however, was truly wonderdul. 

The air was crisp and cool. The sky was so bright and blue with little wispy clouds. The sun was bright and warm. It has rejuvenated me!! I was able to get out and finish up some Fall chores that I had pretty much given up on doing in comfort.  

Tonight (Tuesday) it is cold and spitting out a few snow flurries. December in Tennessee shorts one day and a coat the next. 

I hope that wherever you are safe and warm surrounded by love. Happy gardening everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment